Metro Simulator update 1.02 is now available to download on PS4. According to Metro Simulator 1.02 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life fixes and changes. Apart from this, Metro Simulator patch 1.02 (1.002) also includes performance improvements.
Recently, the game was released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Unfortunately, since the release, many players are experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Metro Simulator version 1.02 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Metro Simulator game update 1.02 – Patch Notes – Sep 22, 2021
- Fixed the ladder near driver’s cabin (now you can’t fall over the platform when getting out of the train).
- Passenger animations should no longer freeze.
- Fixed a bug with the tablet leading stations not to switch.
- Fixed a bug causing achievement “Introduction to Metro” not to be unlocked.
- Fixed control settings sometimes being unable to be saved.
- Improved passenger movement in Russia train.
- Fixed a rare bug with invisible wall affecting Russia train.
- Fixed a rare bug causing random Game over screen while playing as a passenger.
- Improved passenger spawn, de-spawn and movement.
- AI trains are now staying on the stations for longer time.
Download free Metro Simulator version 1.02 on PlayStation 4.