Metro Exodus update 1.03 is now rolling out players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Metro Exodus 1.03 changelog, the new update adds stability and performance improvements. In addition, Metro Exodus version 1.03 also includes various fixes for crashing, stuttering, game client, and UI bugs.
A previous day one update was released with various gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Metro Exodus patch 1.03 is expected to fix all these issues.
Metro Exodus Update 1.03 changelog (Updated)
- Load time improvements added with Metro Exodus patch 1.03.
- Fixed crashing issues with Metro Exodus 1.03.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Metro Exodus version 1.03 added performance and stability improvements.
- General stability improvements
- General input responsiveness improvements
- Added save backup system for PS4*
- Fixed various issues with general saving system
- Removed gamertag in photo mode
- PS4 “backup” is utilizing a platform feature. After you pass a level, the save is backed up as a “restore point”, so that you can always restart a level with your progress if the system detects a corrupted save file. After a reboot, the system will offer to restore from the latest “restore point”.
Metro Exodus update 1.03 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.