A new Metro Exodus update (June 19) is now rolling out for PC players with Xbox Game Pass. According to the official Patch Notes, the latest update brings minor gameplay change and bug fixes. Issues related to alt+tab and save game setting is now fixed. Check out more details below.
Recently, Metro Exodus was launched on Xbox Game Pass for PC and the Microsoft Store. Unfortunately, some players have experienced issues with saves and loading the game. Today’s update is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Metro Exodus Update (June 19) for Xbox Game Pass and PC Patch Notes
- Fixes with freezing on alt+tab
- Troubles with not saving game settings for some players
- Fixes the sign in procedure issue where consumers were unable to access the game due to different sign-ins conflicting.
- Fixes all cloud saving issues where consumers could not launch or run saves. Players need to ensure that they are signed in with an account that is able to access the cloud features so that the saves work as intended.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues with Metro Exodus update 1.06.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Added some fixes for framerate drop issues.
- Various minor bug fixes and changes.
Metro Exodus version 1.06 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.