Metal Gear Survive update 1.11 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. Unfortunately, the official Metal Gear Survive 1.11 changelog is not available yet. However, players are reporting that the new Metal Gear Survive version 1.11 comes with stability improvements. In addition, there are various fixes for stability and performance issues.
Update: The patch changelog is now available for download. The game devs also released details about upcoming changes. Check out full details below.
– New Event
– Increase Login Bonuses starting from 2018/06/01
– New Event ( starting from 2018/06/12 )
– Improve rules for Salvage Missions
– Improve rules for Rescue Missions
– Add new rule:
Resource Hunt Mission
– Various improvements to processing data
– New Epic equipment
– New Accessories (Head/Suit)
– Increase the max limit for equipment strength
– New Events
Just before this patch, update 1.08 was released with new features and fixes. Following changes also added with the update.
The article is now updated with the official Metal Gear Survive 1.11 changelog.
Check your game update and download the latest Metal Gear Survive update 1.11.