Melvor Idle update 1.0.2 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Melvor Idle patch notes, the latest update added new Astrology icons, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Previously, a big update added various quality of life fixes and improvements.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s Melvor Idle patch 1.0.2 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Melvor Idle January 31 Update
New Astrology Icons
I forgot the show this during the update Sneak Peek. This update includes a refreshing new look for Astrology with custom Constellation images. Massive thanks to our artist for putting together these amazing images.
- You can now set custom Icons for each Bank Tab, using the Item Settings to do so.
- You can now see the value of each Bank Tab.
- You can now quickly “Sell All” items within a Bank Tab.
- You can now lock and unlock all Items within a Tab. There is a confirmation popup for this.
- You can now lock and unlock all Items in the entire Bank. Use with caution, but there are confirmation popups to get through just in case.
- New Astrology Icons have been added for each Constellation.
Newly Added (Golbin Raid):
- You can now Pause and Resume Raids.
- Added a difficulty selection to Raid. You can choose from Easy, Medium or Hard.
- Added a new Random Modifier system to Golbin Raid, where you select permanent modifiers prior to beginning the Raid.
- Added over 30 custom items exclusive to the Golbin Raid. These can be added to your selection pool by finding them inside the new Golbin Crate inside the Golbin Raid Shop.
- Remove many useless items from the Passive Item selection pool.
These Skills have transitioned to the new tick-based system:
- Alt. Magic
Adjustments to Items:
- Dragonfire Shield now has an extra bonus: -30% damage taken from Dragonbreath.
Summary of Bug Fixes:
- When leveling up Herblore Mastery Offline, it will now automatically start creating the new Tier of potion. This means Potions Tiers will no longer be skipped over during offline training.
- Fixed Ring of Spirit Power obtainable in Golbin Raid, but can’t get spirit runes to use it.
- Alt. Magic should no longer stop the action when retuning from an Offline session.
- Smithing Category Selection on Mobile should now be fixed.
- Golbin Raid Coins in Raid History now display correctly.
- Fixed issues where Multi-tree Woodcutting would prevent task switching.
- Fixed display issues for Lethal Toxin, Hinder and Famished Potions in Herblore.
- Fixed grammar issue with Generous Resupply.
- Astrology actions should no longer stop on full Bank, when you have “Ignore Full Bank” enabled.
- Fixed display issues with Herblore Mastery.
- Golbin Raid progress will no longer stop when closing the game. It will be paused instead, allowing you to resume. This will remove the risk of random lost progress.
- Fixed display issues with Woodcutting Axe on the Woodcutting Page.
- Correctled display issues with recipe requirements in Smithing.
- Pressing Escape at the ‘Select New Equipment’ modal will no longer end a Golbin Raid
- Offline Woodcutting now uses the correct amount of Summoning Tablets.
- Fixed rare case that Woodcuting level ups were not reported during Offline Progress breakdown.
- Item Alchemy III should now produce correct values consistently.
- Fixed missing Secret Stardust Potion image in Herblore.
- Fixed Impending Darkness Event showing up after running from Golbin Raid
- Fixed rare cases where the game would not allow you to continue any action until restarting the game.