Melty Blood: Type Lumina update 1.15 (Version 1.1.5) is now rolling out for Nintendo Switch players. According to the official Melty Blood: Type Lumina version 1.15 patch notes, the latest update brings various fixes and tweaks. Apart from this, Melty Blood: Type Lumina patch 1.15 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update was released which added new playable characters for Dead Apostle Noel and Aoko Aozaki. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Melty Blood Type Lumina version 1.15 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out the full patch notes below the break.
What is new in Melty Blood January 14 Update patch notes?
- Fixed bug where an unintended Moon Charge came easily when holding down the buttons.
- Fixed bug where Akiha Tohno’s Brilliant Cherry Maple was activated easily unintended.
- Addressed an issue where the invincibility time following Kohaku’s ground shield counter was too long.
- Fixed bug where the downed time compensation following a strong combo and certain attacks was unnaturally increased.
- Fixed bug where the command list for Aoko Aozaki was incorrectly displayed in all languages except Japanese.
- Aoko Aozaki and Dead Apostle Noel’s profiles have been updated in Gallery mode.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Melty Blood: Type Lumina patch 1.15 for Switch.