A new Megaquarium update 3.0.6 (Dec 8, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam) players. According to the official Megaquarium patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update added quality of life fixes and enhancements.
Unfortunately, since the last major update players are facing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Megaquarium patch 3.0.6 will address a few of these errors.
Megaquarium Patch Notes – December 8, 2021
- UX: Decorations can now be placed even where there are no viewable locations.
- Fixed bug: Mods with non-capitalised folder names were not being read correctly on Linux OS.
- Fixed bug: Could not place underground tunnel in a position where walls would be against the middle edges, at some angles.
- UX: Slightly tweaked code for positioning decorations in tanks with raised or lowered substrates.
- Modding: Container ‘adjust bounds’ variables no longer apply to land-based animals when they are on land.
- Modding: Added hosting.childLayerConverter to allow tanks to adjust the occupation layers of incoming decorations. This is required for tanks which occupy layer -1 or 1 but not 0.
Download free Megaquarium patch 3.06 for PC (Steam).