A new MechWarrior 5 update 1.06 (1.000.006) is now avaialble to download on PS4, PC, and PS5. According to the official MW5 Mercs patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and bug fixes. Additionally, MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries version 1.05 also includes various performance improvements.
Previously, a major update added the new Hatchetman ‘Mech, 5 Mission Campaign, 9 New Melee Weapons and much more. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s MechWarrior 5 patch 1.06 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
MW5 Update 1.06 Patch Notes – July 21, 2022
- Increased spawn rates for CN9-YLW2 and BL-P-KNT2 Hero ‘Mechs
- Fixed a gamepad issue where you could not move back to work orders after canceling a work order
- Fixed a gamepad issue where the tooltip option was missing when editing loadout
- Fixed an Instant Action issue where Scorched Earth and Battlefield missions are missing variants
- Fixed an issue where nothing happens when selecting the Social icon in Instant Action
- Fixed an issue where some quest names are cut off when focused on
- Fixed an issue where ‘Mech nicknames could move UI elements, and didn’t save in paint screen
- Addressed a bug where ‘Mech switch order was incorrect for the first rotation
- Addressed a bug where the Airstrike HUD overlapped with the Battlegrid
- Fixed an issue so that replenished ammo displays for destroyed weapons as well
- Various other UI and Localization fixes
- Various other ‘Mech fixes
- Updated the supported mech tags in skin assets to use the parent tag
- Modders can now opt-in to saving content assets
- Fixed Asset and class picker widgets to exclude ModOverride
- Modders now have the ability to change damage when being hit
- Tweaked Player aim assist to check visible targets beyond sensor range
Download free MW5 patch 1.06 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.