MechWarrior 5 update 1.01 is now available to download on PS4 and PS5. According to the official MechWarrior 5 version 1.01 patch notes, the latest update added Legend of the Kestrel Lancers and various bug fixes. Additionally, MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries version 1.01 also includes general gameplay fixes.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing problems with the game.
Today’s MechWarrior 5 patch 1.01 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
– Fight in battles set during the famous Inner Sphere conflict and experience first-hand the frontlines of the 4th Succession War with 14 new campaign missions featuring unique mechanics, authored missions, and custom dialogue and cinematics.
– Experience All-Out-War scenarios with large-scale expansive combat in 7 new questlines that include 10 new “battle” scenarios. Available throughout the Inner Sphere
– Experience intense urban combat in large, all-city settings with massive destruction, procedural city blocks, featuring 5 new procedural mission variants Scorched Earth, Objective Raid, Targeted Kill, Guard Duty, and Battlefield.
– Battle in new Megacity, Jungle, and Tourmaline Desert biomes, and discover new Garrisons including Orbital Guns and a new ‘Mech Factory featuring MW5’s first indoor play space.
and new Patterns to collect and Customize.
– These features update the base game and Hereos of the Inner Sphere and change the MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries experience.
– New melee combat with the ability to damage enemy ‘Mechs with your ‘Mech fists. Direct your punches to different locations and Punch your enemy right…in…the…face. Great for close-quarters combat and an effective attack option when your ‘Mech is running hot.
– New ability to switch player control to any of the AI-controlled Lance ‘Mechs. Switch to your fastest ‘Mech to scout ahead, jump into your LRM boat to provide cover fire, swap to your brawler for some intense up-close action, and then switch back to your fast ‘Mech for a quick evac.
Download free MechWarrior 5 version 1.01 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.