Marvel’s Avengers update 1.54 (1.000.029) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Avengers 1.54 patch notes, the latest update added some minor fixes to the game. Apart from this, Avengers version 1.54 (2.2) also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update introduced Black Panther to the game.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing problems with the game. Today’s Marvel Avengers version 1.54 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Avengers 1.54 Patch Notes (1.000.029)
– Players who have not logged in since the 2.2 release will not lose Units/Resources when they first log in. We are still looking into those who were impacted by this issue and will update you once we have more information.
– Players on non-PlayStation platforms no longer receive bugged comics that resulted in a crash.
– The Marketplace now loads correctly for players who already purchased the Hawkeye or Civil War Starter Packs
– The Windows PC patch is still further delayed.
– There are certain cases where players cannot purchase more than a few Shipments.
– In the final Klaw fight in the Raid, Klaw triggers his beam attack before any indicators are shown
– In rare cases, save progression is deleted. While loading backup saves does restore it, we are still looking into this
– Those who previously had Intel Outfits have them locked now
A crash that occurs when certain comics are rewarded
Spider-Man’s Marketplace isn’t showing up – Credits may not appear in inventory after purchased.
Addressed a bug where the amount of Units players have after the update 2.02 is lower than the amount they had before it.
General stability fixes.
Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Marvel Avengers update 1.54 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.