Marvel’s Avengers update 1.000.008 patch notes released for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S players. According to the official Marvel’s Avengers 1.000.008 patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life fixes to the game. Apart from this, Avengers version 1.000.008 also includes stability improvements.
Recently, the game was released for early access users. It will be available for everyone on August 4.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several performance issues. Today’s Marvel’s Avengers PS4 update 1.000.008 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Marvel’s Avengers 1.000.008?
- We have seen how some people struggled with severe stutters/lag and irregular performance and we have made several fixes that will solve or at least improve those.
- A variety of fixes for crashes seen during the beta have been implemented, which includes certain older systems not being able to launch at all, but also some that occurred rarely during gameplay. We will keep monitoring for other crashes and will release updates as we have them.
- Multiple improvements and optimizations made to matchmaking.
- We have made fixes for issues surrounding microphone handling and muting other players.
- We have addressed some graphical issues, for example when using SSSR while having TAA turned off.
- We have solved issues with the Dynamic Screen Resolution feature, especially when it was combined with HBAO+. With those fixes we recommend turning on Dynamic Screen Resolution again (at your desired minimum frame-rate) to ensure you are able to stick to your desired frame-rate no matter how hectic the game gets.
- We have brought in some initial improvements to our support for ultra-wide and super-ultrawide screens, with us planning more for launch.
- Various other smaller fixes and improvements
- Various crashes and game becoming unresponsive fixed
- Save game optimizations
- Multiple improvements and optimizations made to matchmaking
- Additional matchmaking improvements
- Character Selection improvements: Fixed the issue where you couldn’t select or change Super Heroes
- Companion respawn improvements
- Hulkbuster: Fixed the issue where the screen would turn black when another Super Hero would use the Hulkbuster
- Fixed issue with multiple Super Heroes spawning
- Fixed rare issue of players losing certain gear
- Various other improvements
Missions and War Zones
- Mission Summary improvements: Fixed issues with the Abomination fight
- Missing strongbox fixes
- Save game optimizations
- Fixed several reported crashes
- Rare crashes fixes
- Added a link to 1st Party store to main menu
- Camera Shake: Added an option in Settings to adjust Camera Shake Sensitivity
- Motion Blur: Decreased amount of motion blur during sprint and flight
- Vaulting: Improvement to vaulting: We heard it was a little sticky, so we’ve worked on it!
- Drop Delay: Decreased delay of loot drops: Based on your feedback
- Default Settings: Changed default settings to wide combat camera distance, heavy targeting assistance and matchmaking disabled
Download free Marvel’s Avengers update 1.000.008 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S.