Marvel’s Avengers update 1.000.018 patch notes released for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S players. According to the official Marvel’s Avengers 1.000.018 patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life fixes to the game. Apart from this, Avengers version 1.000.018 also includes stability improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several performance issues. Today’s Marvel’s Avengers PS4 update 1.000.018 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Marvel’s Avengers 1.000.018?
- Save game optimizations
- Fixed several reported crashes
- Rare crashes fixes
- Added a link to 1st Party store to main menu
- Camera Shake: Added an option in Settings to adjust Camera Shake Sensitivity
- Motion Blur: Decreased amount of motion blur during sprint and flight
- Vaulting: Improvement to vaulting: We heard it was a little sticky, so we’ve worked on it!
- Drop Delay: Decreased delay of loot drops: Based on your feedback
- Default Settings: Changed default settings to wide combat camera distance, heavy targeting assistance and matchmaking disabled
Download free Marvel’s Avengers update 1.000.018 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S.