Marvels Avengers update 1.66 (2.4.1) details are now available for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One released. According to the official Avengers 1.66 patch notes, the latest update added brings fixes for crashes and stability issues. Apart from this, today’s Marvel Avengers version 1.66 also includes performance improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are facing various bugs and errors. Today’s Marvel Avengers patch 1.66 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Marvels Avengers 1.66 Patch Notes (1.000.042) – June 7, 2022
- Captain America’s had his vision checked. Captain America players no longer see black spheres when throwing his shield while using either Pym or Vibranium perks.
- Event objectives where players need to “Hit enemies” have been updated to note the fact that defeating those enemies provides bonus progress against the objective.
- Updated some Ms. Marvel perks that were sharing the same name.
- Other miscellaneous fixes and improvements.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Added performance improvements.
- Addressed rewards related issues.
- Fixed various game crashing bugs.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Marvel Avengers update 1.65 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC and Xbox One.