A new Marvels Avengers update 1.63 (2.3.2) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Avengers 1.63 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to multiplayer and matchmaking. Apart from this, today’s Marvel Avengers version 1.63 also includes stability fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are facing various bugs and errors. Today’s Marvel Avengers patch 1.63 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Marvels Avengers 1.63 Patch Notes (1.000.039) – April 26, 2022
MULTIPLAYER & MATCHMAKING
- Addressed a bug causing the HIVE Mind Mission Chain to still be active on the War Table.
- Addressed a bug causing Vault Missions to disappear from the War Table upon completion.
- Addressed a bug during Quickmatch missions causing players’ Heroes to change after reloading a checkpoint.
- Addressed a bug causing the War Table to display inaccurate mission rewards on Elite Vault missions.
- Addressed a bug causing the War Table to display incorrect rewards on some Villain Sector missions.
ART & ANIMATION
- Addressed a bug causing environmental distortion in Taskmaster Wasteland missions. Addressed a bug with several MCU Thor Outfits that display the non-MCU version of Mjolnir when the player throws it.
- Fixed an animation issue with Kamala’s “Magnificent Ms. Marvel” Outfit.
Download free Marvel Avengers update 1.63 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC and Xbox One.