Martha Is Dead update 1.04 (1.004) released on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official Martha Is Dead patch notes, the latest update contains various fixes and changes. Apart from this, Martha Is Dead version 1.04 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are experiencing a number of issues with the game.
Today’s Martha Is Dead patch 1.04 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Martha Is Dead Patch 1.04 Notes (1.0228.01)
List of fixes
- Implemented on-going performance issue fixes with ultra settings.
- Reinstated no access to the tunnel during The Lady.
- It is no longer possible to use the lighter during the final scene.
- Fixed a block that could occur when leaving the basement during one of Giulia’s inner monologues.
- Clouds have been optimized further. They have been removed when ‘effect quality’ is set to low for improved performance.
- Added and reworked some object LOD’s for improved performance.
- Added a new paper note to the tunnel which was originally blank.
- Fixed vibration while using Mouse and Keyboard if ‘Vibration’ is disabled.
- Improved visibility for the observation icons for Lapo grave and the watering can.
- Fixed a block that could occur if you entered the darkroom while holding the lighter during The Graveyard chapter.
- Improved shadows for medium quality with no impact to performance.
- Fixed a crash caused by launching the game in Windowed Mode on some PC set-ups.
- Optimised some 4K terrain textures to improve performance.
- Optimized the terrain under bridge fixing vertex issues.
- Optimized grass at low and medium quality settings to improve performance.
Download free Martha Is Dead patch 1.04 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.