A new Mario Kart Tour update 2.14.0 is available to download on Android, iOS, and Nintendo Switch. According to the official Mario Kart Tour version 2.14.0 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and adjustments. Today’s download size is around 110MB.
Previously, a major update added quality of life changes and improvements. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunetly, since the last patch, players are experiencing some issues with the game. Today’s Mario Kart Tour patch 2.14.0 will address a few of these issues.
Mario Kart Tour Version 2.14.0 Patch Notes – July 4, 2022
- System Update
- Made preparations for a new bonus challenge, Big Reverse Race vs. 100. It will be released in a future tour.
- Players can now use a quick ticket to update the Daily Selects lineup once a day.
- Completed challenge cards can now be hidden.
- Made adjustments to the FAQ and Customer Support pages
- Nintendo Account configuration options added to Settings
- Addressed known issues.
- The Mario Kart Tour game may not start if the device’s language is set to Turkish or Azerbaijani
- Restarting the app after exchanging for an item in the Token Shop may cause an unexpected error that prevents the app from starting.
- On the Manage Mii Characters screen, if you tap Add a Mii, then tap Via Nintendo Account, and then return to the app while the Nintendo Account web page is still loading, tapping Add a Mii again may not let you add Mii characters. After encountering this issue, you may also experience the following:
- When playing in a race, the race may begin without any opponents or you may be matched with the same opponents as the previous race.
- The score is not reflected after a race.
- The increased base points of drivers, karts, and gliders are not reflected.
- You cannot purchase rubies or other in-game items.
- Note: the button to return to the app on the corresponding screen has been removed in order to address this issue.
- When using the Heart special skill, it takes longer for the skill to be used after tapping the screen compared to before Ver. 2.12.0.
- After getting a frenzy with the Giant Banana+ special skill, if you get another Giant Banana+, it may disappear from your item slots.
- On Yoshi Valley, when the big egg is fired into the air, if you hit an item as it lands, the big egg doesn’t launch into the air again.
- When opposing team drivers are in higher positions than your team and one of them uses a Spiny Shell, the Spiny Shell does a lap around the course and targets the leading driver on your team.
You can download the latest Mario Kart Tour patch 2.14.0 on Switch.