Maneater update 1.10 is now rolling out on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official Maneater 1.10 patch notes, the latest update added Truth Quest DLC and a long list of bug fixes. Apart from this, Maneater patch 1.10 also added performance improvements.
Recently, a big update added new changes and tweaks. Unfortunately, since the launch, many players are experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Maneater version 1.10 has addressed a few of these issues.
Read full details here.
Maneater 1.10 patch notes – September 23, 2021
Memory optimizations and performance improvements
- Included changes for
- Evolution menu screen
- VFX optimizations around gore chunks
- Nutrient UI
- Apex Predators
- Bounty Bosses
- Tweaks to the NPC spawning system to ensure intended populations
- Optimizations for Xbox One base kits
Menu and UI
- Adjustments to cursor snapping to icons on the overhead map
- Further checks for unlocking achievement/trophies. Ensuring the player is properly rewarded with having those achievements/trophies unlocked
- Fixed an issue where Questers would “bounce off” the shark when grabbed and eaten
- Removed firefly FX that no longer matched with the Plover Island environment
- Fix for a crash that can occur during the Terranova battle.
- Hotfix includes a fix to prevent the crash from occurring as well as fixing any save issues that were caused by the crash. Players will receive credit for the completion of the Terranova battle if they have reached a point that is past the battle’s story point.
- Minor art changes to in game billboards
- Fixed an issue with wave height in the Fawtick Bayou region
We are actively looking into reports of players not having or losing ownership of Truth Quest. Unfortunately this is not something that we have been able to replicate completely in house, but we are still investigating and working with the community to resolve this problem. Thank you to those who have and continue to provide information to our community team on this topic.
Despite this we have been able to make some modifications for this update:
- Targeted change for EGS
- We were able to determine where a delay in Entitlement recognition could occur on the Main Menu. Here the user would see on the Main Menu that Truth Quest was not owned, but eventually ownership would be recognized. We are reviewing how to apply this to other platforms currently and hope to have news on that front shortly
- Small improvements to entitlement for all platforms
- There were modifications to general entitlement checks throughout the game
For those who have encountered this problem there are few items we can recommend to try, that have assisted other community members:
- On EGS, report of cleaning the launcher web cache
- Reinstalling the game
- Time. Some have reported that eventually the purchase “went through”. With no additional changes or downloads occurring
- Check to see if there is anything in the download queue, this would apply to consoles
Download free Maneater update 1.10 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC.