Maneater game update 1.09 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Maneater 1.09 patch notes, the latest patch added tweaks, bug fixes, and more. Apart from this, the new Maneater version 1.09 also includes stability improvements.
Recently, a big update was released with a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the launch, many players are experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Maneater update 1.09 fixed a few of these issues.
Read full details here.
What is new in Maneater 1.09?
Added Maneater: Truth Quest DLC
Maneater: Truth Quest Key Features Include:
- New Story
- Play through a new full narrative, story-based expansion as Trip Westhaven (voiced by Chris Parnell; SNL, 30 Rock, Rick and Morty) is back to narrate, having now been relegated to the online video streaming platform “ViewTube.”
- New Evolutions
- New Evolution Set
- Maximum level cap increased to 40
- Five new organ evolutions with one additional organ slot unlocked at level 35 (requires DLC ownership)
- New Wildlife
- New “Uber” Apex Predator
- Battle fierce wildlife, including evolved hunt creatures as you eat your way up the food chain to regain regional dominance.
- New Military Forces for Bounty Hunter System
- Nicknamed “Site P,” the Plover Island Military complex hosts land forces will launch attacks from beaches and fortifications
- Helicopters will hunt by air
- Five new Bounty Bosses
- New weapons and vehicles for military Bounty Hunters
- New Objective Types
- Failure to Communicate: Tail-whip objects to destroy the target objective
- Time Trial: Swim through the rings before time runs out!
- Modifications to save sequences during certain cinematics that permitted the player to revert to the start of the game if the game was exited during specific portions of the cinematic
- Implemented a system to check players progress and grant trophies/achievements. This will help unlock some trophies/achievements that did not unlock properly
- Memory and performance changes for a more consistent playthrough
- Improved reminders on when the player can upgrade Evolutions
- Cleaned up notifications when upgrading evolution tiers
- Adjustments to how quickly cursor will snap to and stick to icons in the overhead map
- Added functionality to the overhead map to hide and unhide completed objective icons
- Added functionality to collapse list of completed objectives
- Fixed an issue with the saving in progress icon could become stuck on the screen on the Xbox One
- Modifications to the size of subtitle text
- Fixed issue for divers to potentially float after being hit with a dodge attack
- Fixed several localization issues across the game
- Fixed some spelling errors in the game
- Fixed issues with Bio-electric stun VFX was not playing on creatures unless the bio-electric body was equipped
- Fixed issue where a diver might not chase player shark after being tail whipped
- Fixed some clipping during the Personal Project cutscene
- Fixed an issue where the player could not unpause the game if the game was paused while loading
- Fixed issues with audio and cinematics becoming desynced due to pausing
- Fixed some issues where wildlife could be propelled great distances
- Fixed an issue where grates in Golden Shore would not disappear when completed
- Fixed startup video stutter
Free Maneater update 1.09 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and PC.