Magicka 2 update 1.08 (220.127.116.11) for PlayStation 4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Magicka 2 version 1.08 patch notes, the latest update contains various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. An issue which was causing animals to use regular blood gore when the Piñata Madness artifact is active is now addressed. In addition, the new Magicka 2 1.08 update also includes stability and performance improvements.
The previous major update was released with various gameplay changes and bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the release of this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Magicka 2 1.08 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Magicka 2 update 1.08 (18.104.22.168) for PS4 Patch Notes
- Magicka 2 1.08 added an indicator in the main menu that shows which Paradox Account a player is logged in to.
- Added the ability to unlink a Paradox Account, from a player’s Steam account, in the main menu.
- Players can now reset their Paradox Account password from the log in screen.
- Magicka 2 version 1.08 fixed a bug causing animals to use regular blood gore when the Piñata Madness artifact is active.
- Magicka 2 version 1.08 for PS4 also added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Magicka 2 1.08.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with Magicka 2 PS4 version 1.08.
Magicka 2 update 1.08 for PS4 is now available for download.