Madden 22 update 1.006 is now available to download on PS5 and Xbox Series X. According to the official Madden 22 1.006 patch notes, the latest update added regional assignment scouts, Mock Drafts, Pro Day Reveals, and more. Apart from this, Madden NFL 22 version 1.006.000 also includes stability fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Madden 22 patch 1.006.000 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Madden 22 1.006.000 Patch Notes – October 12, 2021
NFL Authenticity Updates:
- 99 Club Cleats and new Jordan 5 low and mid cleats added
- Panthers and Saints Stadium renovations added
- Browns 1960’s helmet updated
- Colts 1960’s jersey updated
- Multiple mouthpiece placement issues fixed
- Some heads appearing grey on Gen 4 fixed
- Lighting issues around shadows are Addressed across multiple stadiums.
- New throwback uniforms added for 49ers, 1980’s Away, 1994 Away, 1998 Home/Away
- New Likeness added for the following players:
- Brandon Aiyuk
- Ja’Marr Chase
- Caleb Farley
- C.J. Henderson
- Darnay Holmes
- Jaycee Horn
- Javon Kinlaw
- Trey Lance
- John Johnson III
- Dalton Schultz
- Gerald Everett
- Xavier McKinney
- Sean Murphy-Bunting
- Kenneth Murray Jr
- Michael Pittman Jr
- Patrick Queen
- Trey Sermon
- Laviska Shenault Jr
- DeVonta Smith
- Patrick Surtain II
- Kadarius Toney
- Jaylen Waddle
- Antoine Winfield
- Rock Ya-Sin
- Run-Off Elite – Players with this ability will distract defenders for longer with their runoffs
- On The Ball – Players with this ability are much less likely to be fooled by WR runoffs.
- Precision Kicker – Kickers with this ability can see the entirety of the kicking arc
- Crusher – Defenders with this ability will cause heavy fatigue penalties when tackling a ball carrier with a hit-stick tackle.
- Demoralizer – Defenders with this ability will clear a ballcarrier’s progress towards entering the zone with a hit-stick tackle.
- Mind Reader (X-Factor) – When activated, defenders can see offensive play art via coach cam.
- Hook Zones:
- Addressed an issue causing the Mid-Read defender in Tampa 2 to drift the wrong direction vs. trips, leaving the TE open off the snap. This fix makes sure the Mid Read is opening with that vertical by #3 and carrying it better vertically downfield
- Curl-Flat Zones:
- Improved Curl Flat Zone logic so they would prioritize out breaking routes instead of shading under verticals. Also improved some logic so Curl Flats and Quarters Flats won’t chuck out breaking routes that were causing them to give up any leverage they had to cover the sideline.
- Flat Zones:
- Improved Cloud Flat Zone logic to better carry vertical routes to protect the fade and improve their facing direction immediately following the chuck
- Addressed an issue so Cover 2 Sink soft-squat defenders could better shade receivers in the flat
- Addressed an issue preventing Hard-Flat defenders from covering Inside Receivers and Tight Ends in Bunch and Close formations running Flat Routes and the flat portion of wheel routes
- Man Coverage Alignment/Matchups:
- Improved Man Defender motion logic so man defenders will properly follow and align when their receiver motions across the formation when the AI team is using the CB Matchups
- We Addressed an issue causing man-coverage assignments to incorrectly swap when the offense motioned a receiver across the formation.
- Addressed an issue with the Colts Home Field Advantage failing to show the Hat-Count visual that could be used as pass/run play-tell
- Tuning to the ‘Adrenaline’ M-Factor so instead of infinite stamina, it now reduces the rate of stamina drain.
- Addressed an issue causing a logo to appear over players heads instead of a question mark for specific M-Factors
- Addressed an issue sometimes causing the ‘Shook’ play-art to remain on the field after the snap
- Addressed an issue causing the WR Icons to stay visible after making a defensive adjustment
- Addressed an issue preventing the art from updating to the correct route after making a hot-route on the RB and then sending him in motion to the slot
- Addressed an issue preventing art from updating on Speed Option plays after flipping the play
- Addressed an issue causing the art to sometimes disappear on defense when hot-routing a defender to blitz while inside the tackle box
- Added scaling to Play-Art inside of The Yard when backed up into either end zone
- Tuning to QB Contain behavior so contain defenders will get more depth off the snap
Tuning to open up disengage angles to allow contain defenders to anticipate better getting off blocks to more quickly react to QB’s dropping back too far behind the line of scrimmage
- Addressed a rare issue preventing a QB slide from being ruled down
- Addressed a rare issue that could allow a defender to warp off the ground from a diving tackle into a standing wrap tackle
- Addressed a blocking issue preventing the blocking RB from picking up an edge rusher vs. Nickel 3-3-5 Wide flipped
Addressed an issue where QBs would be able to scramble deep in the offensive backfield at full speed until they found an angle to get around Pass Rushers.
- Addressed an issue causing players sometimes to start the second half of the game extremely fatigued
- Addressed an issue causing the user-controlled player to get stuck running on touchbacks during kickoffs
- Addressed an issue causing sideline characters sometimes to warp or pop randomly
- Addressed issues around the Deadeye abilities triggering in the wrong situation. Inside Deadeye was not only triggering on passes to targets inside the numbers but targets outside the numbers as well
Addressed a rare issue that could result in an Offensive Pass Interference penalty to be called after a defender would hit-stick a receiver while running his route
- Tuning to inaccurate passes to make passes more inaccurate when the QB has scrambled to 15 yards or more behind the line of scrimmage
- Addressed a rare issue that could result in the referee saying a call had been reversed via a challenge even though the play result had not been reversed
- New Scouting Update Available
- Tuned the logic for the MVP award via boosting weight of sacks, greater emphasis on touchdowns, and more significant penalty for turnovers
- Fix to some teams missing their draft picks on the active/preseason roster
- Addressed an issue with Weekly Strategy fatigue where CPU/auto manage rep teams get too fatigued by the end of the season
- Addressed an issue where running backs had very high yards-per-reception in simulation
- Addressed an issue where the right tackle position did not appear in the trade menus.
Face of the Franchise Updates:
- Addressed a progression issue preventing players from getting progress in their player class during the road to the draft
- Updated road to the draft to reflect difficulty settings chosen during hospitality settings
- Resolved multiple crashes impacting player experience
The Yard: Ranked has been added. The Yard: Ranked will allow you to earn Gear, Cred, and Madden Ultimate Team packs all year long. Earning Tier Points will allow you to place on the leaderboard. You can earn extra Tier Points each game by completing in-game goals known as “Props”. Rank up, Prestige, and show the world who’s the best in The Yard!
- Miscellaneous stability fixes
Presentation and User Interface:
- Completed authenticity improvements across pre-game flows
- Miscellaneous stability fixes
Madden ID Updates:
- Addressed numerous crashes and softlocks impacting player experience
- Addressed issues related to point purchasing flows with 1st party
- Addressed an issue where players were incorrectly receiving progress for the General player class instead of the class they were playing
Madden Ultimate Team Updates:
- Various UI updates across the mode
- Addressed an exploit where users were able to exceed the AP limit
Download free Madden 22 version 1.006.000 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.