Madden 22 update 1.03 is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the Madden 22 1.03 patch notes, the latest update added more authentic historical content to the game including historical uniforms and character authenticity Apart from this, Madden 22 version 1.03 also includes stability improvements causing connectivity issues.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Madden 22 version 1.03 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Madden 22 1.03 Patch Notes – Sep 2, 2021
NFL Authenticity Updates:
- New Falcons, Cowboys, Colts, Packers, and Chiefs Throwbacks have been added:
- Chiefs – 1970’s Home and Away
- Falcons – 1990’s Away, 1970’s Away, 1989 Home and Away
- Cowboys – 1994 MNF All White Throwback, 1976 Home and Away, 1992 Home and Away
- Colts – 1960’s Away, 1995 Home and Away
- Packers – 75th Anniversary Away, 1988 Home and Away
- Giants new White pants added
- Lions and Steelers field-art, Saints stadium updates
- Fixed an issue with Riddell TK helmet
- Fixed multiple players mouthpiece and chinstrap alignment, including Jamie Collins and Malik Hooker
- Fixed issue in 2 stadiums where sideline characters were clipping through stadium walls
- Fixed issue with RPO Option plays having the wrong defender be the Read Key on the play
- Fixed PA Crossers in certain playbooks
- General stability improvements
- All Franchise updates mentioned above except fixes related to Next Gen Stats – Next Gen Stats is exclusive to Xbox Series X|S and Playstation 5
Face of the Franchise Updates:
- Updated Draft logic to avoid having two QBs drafted in the first round on the same team
- Fixed an issue with incorrect reward images that appeared in post-game flows
- Fixed an issue where players could not back out of the player hub during the Road to the Draft portion of the mode
- Added new plays to the Yard playbook: Crossfire Wheel, Flare Post, Blizzard V, Tsunami Wave
- Updated AI playbooks in The Yard to prevent AI-players from running out of bounds when using double-passes
Madden XD (i.e. Presentation/UI):
- Addressed an issue with the referee incorrectly stating the ruling on the field will be overturned though the ruling on the field is upheld
Madden ID Updates:
- Added a new “Detailed Breakdown” Screen to showcase all earned class rep on the post-game reward screen
- Fixed an issue where skill points were not updating in the classes hub after being spent
- Fixed an issue where the class progression bar was not accurately showing progress in post-game reward screens
- Fixed a visual issue that caused your avatar to change physique when entering Yard Campaign or Events
- Addressed an issue that would cause instability when getting to your 7th game of Infinite Run
- Infinite Run will be brought back as an option in the near future after some of our other Live Events ends
Madden Ultimate Team Updates:
- Fixed a variety of issues involving overlapping or squished text throughout the mode
- H2H Seasons, store timer, play hub, etc.
- Fixed an issue where text would be cut off on 4k displays
- Fixed multiple R-Stick scrolls that were not functional.
- Removed excessive decimals in some Next Gen Stats
- Renamed the Strategy Item slots to better indicate which items are allowed in each slot
- Fixed various game crashing issues.
- Fixed stability and performance improvements.
- Network connection improvements.
- Rewards for this week will be delayed as the MUT Team collects the data of all players who participated in Solo Battles this week.
- Players who played more than the maximum number of games will receive rewards based upon the score of their first attempt.
- Players that played the required amount of games this week will receive their rewards based on the requirement tiers. (Again, no Top 100 Rewards for this week.)
Download free Madden 22 version 1.03 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.