Madden 22 update 1.005 (1.005.000) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, and Xbox Series X. According to the official Madden 22 1.05 patch notes, the latest update added some minor game optimizations and tweaks. Apart from this, Madden NFL 22 version 1.05 (1.005) also includes stability fixes and performance improvements.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Madden 22 patch 1.005 (1.005.000) will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Madden 22 1.005 Patch Notes (1.005.000)
- Addressed an issue with class progression when player lock is on in Face of the Franchise
- Resolved an issue with flipped play art when base aligning and choosing a new play
- Tuning to Outside Cover 3 Deep Zones giving up too much space vs Corner routes with no other vertical receiving threat in their area
- Tuning to Cover 3 Deep Zones vs Bunch Flood concepts
- Tuning to Outside Cover 3 Deep Zones to better anticipate threats coming from across the field with no other threats to their zone
- Fixed rare game crashing issues.
- Addressed missing audio issues.
- Added stability improvements.
- Added performance enhancements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes
Download free Madden 22 version 1.05 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.