Madden 22 update 1.04 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Madden 22 1.04 patch notes, the latest update brings quality of life improvements and fixes. In addition, the Madden 22 patch 1.04 added various performance improvements.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s Madden 22 version 1.04 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Madden 22 1.04 Patch Notes
- Addressed an issue with class progression when player lock is on in Face of the Franchise
- Resolved an issue with flipped play art when base aligning and choosing a new play
- Tuning to Outside Cover 3 Deep Zones giving up too much space vs Corner routes with no other vertical receiving threat in their area
- Tuning to Cover 3 Deep Zones vs Bunch Flood concepts
- Tuning to Outside Cover 3 Deep Zones to better anticipate threats coming from across the field with no other threats to their zone
- Added network connection improvements.
- Addressed some UI issues.
- Fixed missing audio related issue.
- Fixed SFX and Animation issues throughout the game.
- Fixed localization issues throughout the game.
- Cinematic and gameplay animation tweaks.
- Further improved stability and performance.
Download free Madden 22 version 1.04 on PS4 and Xbox One.