A new Madden 21 update 1.18 is now available to download. According to the official Madden 21 1.18 patch notes, the latest update added general gameplay fixes and changes. Additionally, Madden NFL 21 version 1.18 for PS4 and Xbox One also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big title update a new gameplay mode: SSKO Endless Run, updated QB Slide, and QB Dive mechanic. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Madden 1.18 will fix a few of these issues.
Madden 21 1.18 Patch Notes
- Tuning to increase usage of AI edge-rush animations in certain formations, such as Nickel 2-4-5 Odd
- Fixed an issue causing a delay by defenders in man-coverage vs. RPO Bubble Routes at the snap
- Franchise Updates:
- Disabled the on-field XP pop-ups above players heads during gameplay, by default
- DEV NOTE: Based on player feedback, we have turned off the XP overhead pop-ups in Franchise gameplay by default so there would be less clutter appearing on the screen during gameplay. For users who prefer this feature, it can be re-enabled via the ‘Drive Goals & XP Feedback’ setting in the Franchise settings menu
The Yard Updates:
- UI enhancements
- Addressed an issue causing frequent penalties.
- Fixed an issue causing the ball to sometimes launch across the field after a hit-stick.
- Fixed a bug that causing fullbacks and tight ends to inappropriately swap positions via an audible to certain formations.
- Added performance fixes and changes.
- Added stability improvements.
Download free Madden 21 update 1.18 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.