A new Madden 21 update 1.27 is now available to download. According to the official Madden 21 1.27 patch notes, the latest update added a new feature: Yard Play-A-Friend, SSKO & Franchise stability improvements, and bug fixes. Additionally, Madden NFL 21 version 1.27 for PS4 and Xbox One also includes general gameplay fixes.
Previously, a big title update a new gameplay mode: SSKO Endless Run, updated QB Slide, and QB Dive mechanic.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Madden 1.27 will fix a few of these issues.
Madden 21 1.27 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue allowing offensive users to breakout of the handoff on Gun Flex Y Off Mtn Counter and run with the QB, making the play appear to be a version of QB Draw
- Fixed an issue causing awkward ball warping on some on HB Toss plays
- Fixed all distance-related abilities to take pass-leading into account as a triggering condition
- Fixed a playbook issue on a specific Jet Sweep PA play causing a blocker to miss a rushing defender
- Fixed an issue where motioning an outside receiver would cause inappropriate defender coverage swapping vs. specific coverages
- Added functionality for user-controlled defenders to successfully Hit Stick the ball carrier immediately following a Block-Shed
- Tuning to reduce reaction-time penalty for Linebackers with the LB Style Trait set to ‘Cover;’ this tuning should make coverage LB’s react quicker in reading running plays and moving towards their run fits
Download free Madden 21 update 1.27 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.