A new Madden 21 update 1.010 is now available for PS5 and Xbox Series X players. According to Madden 21 1.010 patch notes, the latest update added improvements for the ball carrier, defensive coverage, and tackling, catching. Apart from this, Madden 21 version 1.010.000 also addressed issues related to formation subs and the hitch in the kick meter.
Previously, an update added various quality of life improvements to the game. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Madden 21 version 1.10 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in Madden 21 1.010.000 Patch Notes?
- Added visual indicator for whether you are viewing H2H or versus CPU events
- Added your own score to Frienderboard display
- Fixed issues around player control and loot round drafts
- Fixed an issue where abilities would not display correctly if accessed in quick succession
- Fixed an issue where maxed out prototypes would display blank rewards
- Stability and online connectivity improvements
- Fixed an issue where CPU-controlled quarterbacks were always getting sacked when the play matchup was Trips Verts Hook vs Safe Zone Blitz
- Fixed the Slot Streak being open every time when running Deep Dish vs 1 Deep Zone Blitz
- Fixed an issue causing the ball to warp between the passer’s hands while throwing out of a sack
- Addressed an issue causing the offensive receiver icons to sometimes appear after the defense had made an interception in the backfield, which could result in the defender unintentionally passing the ball back to offensive players when attempting skill moves
- Fixed an issue preventing players from attempting to recover a loose ball after a fumbled pitch or lateral
In other news, Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 pre-order is now live. You can pre-order PS5 or XSX now and get it delivered on November 10.
Download free Madden 21 update 1.010 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.