Madden 22 patch 1.04 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download According to Madden 22 update 1.04 patch notes, the latest update resolve issues related to gameplay, and added some adjustments. Apart from this, Madden 22 version 1.04 also includes performance improvements.
Recently, the Madden NFL 22 game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Madden 22 version 1.04 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in Madden 22 1.04 Patch Notes?
- Fixed a bug with class progression when player lock is on in Face of the Franchise
- Fixed a bug with flipped play art when base aligning and choosing a new play
- Tuning to Outside Cover 3 Deep Zones giving up too much space vs Corner routes with no other vertical receiving threat in their area
- Tuning to Cover 3 Deep Zones vs Bunch Flood concepts
- Tuning to Outside Cover 3 Deep Zones to better anticipate threats coming from across the field with no other threats to their zone
The following changes were added previously.
Face of the Franchise
- Resolved an issue in Face of the Franchise Legacy where the Player Archetype players chosen in certain sequences did not follow them into the NFL.
- A number of soft-locks were fixed.
- Resolved a very rare issue where the user’s avatar skin tone wasn’t always carrying over into NFL scenes.
- Resolved a rare issue where there was no season game in one of the storylines.
- Fixed a rare visual bug where the coach’s head texture wasn’t loading correctly.
Madden Ultimate Team
- Fixed an issue where users were experiencing long load-times when entering or leaving sub-menus.
- Fixed an issue where X-Factor abilities were not showing correctly and working properly in Gameplay and Draft.
- Replaced a placeholder model for a coach in Superstar KO: Backyard Heroes.
- Buffalo Bills stadium name updated
- Washington team rebranding elements
- Addressed an issue with uniform geometry
General Stability Fixes (Crashes/Desyncs)
Fixed framerate drop and stuttering issues.
Network connection improvements added.
Added game stability improvements.
Gameplay optimizations added with this update.
Added various gameplay adjustments.
Other minor fixes.
Download free Madden 22 update 1.04 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.