Madden 22 patch 1.02 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Madden 22 patch notes, the latest update added a fix for QB freezing, missing Pro Bowl active abilities, and more. In addition, the Madden NFL 22 update 1.02 added various MUT UI fixes.
Previously, an update added balancing, gameplay changes and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s Madden 22 patch has fixed fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Madden 22 Patch 1.02 Notes
- Fixed an issue allowing punts to frequently get blocked by an AI-controlled rusher when lined up inside the 5-yard line.
- Fixed an issue causing the QB to freeze after flipping Gun Split Close Play Action plays while also hot routing the HB.
- Fixed an issue causing some QB’s to repeat their pre-play walk-to-line, getting set in the formation animation twice.
- Fixed an issue preventing some abilities from being equipped for players on the Pro Bowl roster.
- Fixed an issue with Hit Sticks not tracking properly for Abilities using Hit Stick accumulation for In the Zone criteria (e.g. Avalanche)
Download free Madden 22 patch 1.02 on PS4 and Xbox One.