A new Madden 21 1.09 title update is now available for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to Madden 21 1.09 patch notes, the latest update brings various fixes, game optimizations, and tweaks. Apart from this, Madden 21 patch 1.09 also includes general stability improvement.
Recently, an update added various quality of life improvements to the game. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Madden 21 patch 1.09 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in Madden 21 version 1.09 Patch Notes?
- MUT Squads: Addressed an issue when MUT Squad Roles are not being respected properly when performing certain pass plays
- MUT Squads: Addressed an issue when on Fake Kick run plays the MUT Squad Roles were not being respected properly
- Addressed an issue when two users on offense cannot pass the ball after a handoff on RPO Peeks and Reads
- Addressed additional visual issues with player uniforms
- Addressed an issue where Origin PC players would receive an error message and were unable to boot Madden NFL 21
Download free Madden 21 update 1.09 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.