Madden 20 version 1.22 is now available for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Madden 20 update 1.22 patch notes, the latest title updated the ‘Run Commit’ mechanic and other gameplay changes. Apart from this, the Madden 20 patch 1.22 also includes title stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big title update was released with the new X-Factors Players, updated superstar players, new X-Factor zone abilities, new superstar abilities and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing several problems with the game. Today’s Madden 20 version 1.22 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Madden 20 update 1.22 patch notes
- Updated ‘Run Commit’ mechanic
- General stability & connectivity improvements
- NFL Player Likeness Updates:
- Various commentary updates
- Addressed an issue that was preventing some Cloud leagues from being able to Advance Week near the end of the regular season
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Adjust Lineup’ tool preventing it from updating the team’s OVR and player-count correctly
- Fixed a typo in player name in an early retirement story News post
- DEV NOTE: We updated the list of disallowed player names for Face of the Franchise: QB1 mode. This means that you may not be able to make a player avatar with your preferred last name when playing through the College Football Championship games. Users can change their player’s name once they are drafted onto an NFL team, where there are no naming restrictions.
- Updated ‘Run Commit’ mechanic to be more effective at stopping running plays when used toward the correct side of the run on all game styles
- Fixed an issue causing the commentary to call out a Touchdown when a TD wasn’t scored, most frequently occurring during tackles right at the goal line
- Fixed an issue allowing the ‘Grab-N-Go’ ability to activate on running backs during RPO plays
- Fixed some issues sometimes causing players to freeze after TD celebrations
- Fixed an issue allowing an exploit work-around for the ‘Ice the Kicker’ by calling a fake FG play
- Playbook Updates:
- Fixed an issue with defensive alignment with Dime Sugar Weak vs. flipped offensive plays
- Fixed an issue causing zone swapping for 4-3 Even 6-1 and 46 Cub vs. Trips TE/Bunch TE
- Fixed an incorrect route on Gun Tight Doubles Zig Under
- Fixed an issue causing a frozen player on Close Z Clown/Close Z Corner
- DEV NOTE: We have more NFL Live AI play-calling and Playbook updates that will reflect the latest data from the end of the NFL season coming soon. Stay tuned!
Superstar KO Updates
- New X-Factors added to the Superstar KO Draft Pool
- Lamar Jackson
- Nick Bosa
- Jamal Adams
- Devin McCourty
- Chandler Jones
- Amari Cooper
- New Legends added to the Superstar KO Draft Pool
- Ed “Too Tall” Jones
- Brian Urlacher
- Andre Reed
- Randall Cunningham
- Addressed a few glitches.
- Added network improvements.
- Addressed game crashing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Added stability and performance enhancements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes
Madden 20 update 1.22 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available fo download.