Madden 20 update 1.14 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Madden 20 1.14 changelog, the new update added new Legendary players to the Superstar: KO draft pool as well as brings animation improvements, bug fixes and gameplay changes. In addition, the Madden 20 update 1.14 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with balancing, various changes and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Madden 20 1.14 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Madden 20 update 1.14 changelog (Sep 19)
- Tackle animation improvements
- New Legendary players added to the Superstar: KO draft pool
- General stability and connectivity improvements
- Updated Cleveland Browns primary home uniform
- Fixed several issues around starting leagues using Play Now Live seasons
- Madden 20 update 1.14 fixed an issue causing the hidden dev trait snap-count to reset when using active rosters to start a Franchise league
- Dev Note: This is fixed for newly created leagues. The Team is still investigating a fix for leagues that were created and we intend to address this in an upcoming title update.
- Fixed an issue where Face of the Franchise QB1 decisions were presented to non-QB1 users in Franchise
- Madden 20 PS4 version 1.14 fixed a display issue where a league appeared to be deleted after resuming from an Exhibition match even though the league could still be loaded from the save file
- Fixed an issue causing an Ultimate Team message to appear during every visit to the main menu
- Fixed some issues causing players to occasionally slide before touchdown celebrations
- Madden 20 update 1.14 fixed an issue sometimes causing the Double-Team pre-play menu to show incorrect text
- Various commentary updates
- Tackling animation improvements:
- Added new tackling animations that prevent the ball carrier from falling forward when losing a stiff-arm attempt
- Tuning to decrease the effectiveness of late stiff arms (those that start when already in a tackle)
- Fixed an issue preventing a tackle from aligning on a broken tackle during the catch
- Tuning to reduce the match distance for hit stick tackles
- Madden 20 1.14 fixed an issue allowing hit sticks to still connect even after an earlier attempt would result in a whiff
- Fixed an issue sometimes preventing a tackle from triggering when diving at a QB in the pocket
- Fixed an issue causing both the defender and ball carrier to fall to the ground awkwardly after a fumble
- Fixed an issue sometimes causing the ball to slide back to the QB when getting tackled during a toss
- Fixed an issue sometimes allowing the ball carrier to go back into a running state when getting hit during a dive
- Tuning to make cut-stick tackles more effective
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Gambler’ and ‘Run & Gun’ abilities
- Madden 20 1.14 fixed an exploit with pump-fake mechanic
- Tuning to increase catch frequency for user-controlled defenders on interceptions
- Fixed an issue causing zone defenders to react to the run too aggressively on some Wildcat PA plays
- Fixed a rare issue allowing an extremely wide FG kick to be counted as good
- Tuning to decrease reaction time for man coverage defenders after losing vs. the cut move when covering zig routes
- Madden 20 version 1.14 fixed a rare issue sometimes causing a touchback to be incorrectly called when a fumble crossed over the goal line
- Fixed an issue causing Nano detection to activate incorrectly when using the Pass Block Double Team mechanic
- Tuning to increase the variety of team TD celebrations
- Playbook Updates:
- Fixed issues with handoff animations on Zone Fake Jet, Fake Jet Power, Jet Sweep, some PA Rollout and PA Read Special plays
- Madden 20 PS4 update 1.14 fixed an issue with flipping offensive plays that was being used to exploit man coverage
- Fixed an issue sometimes preventing AI-controlled teams from properly using their timeouts at the end of a half
Madden Ultimate Team Updates
- Likeness update for Ultimate Team Legend WR Terrell Owens
- General stability improvements
- New Legendary players added to the Draft Pool:
- QB John Elway, LB Derrick Brooks, LB Patrick Willis and DB Mel Blount
- Fixed issues with the player indicator in Squads play
- Updates to the background color of the KO scoreboard
- Fixed an issue preventing the Magicians logo from appearing in the pre-game load screen
- Addressed game crashing issues.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Fixed few exploits.
- Fixed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Madden 20 update 1.14 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available fo download.