Madden 20 update 1.13 for PS4 and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official Madden 20 1.13 changelog, the latest update resolves issues related to controller input, crashing and freezing. Apart from this, the latest Madden 20 patch 1.13 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major update was released with new features, new changes and a big list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Madden 20 update 1.13 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
The Series 2 Update will be available to players on Friday, September 20th. Your current Series 1 trophy currency will automatically convert to Series 2 trophy currency. The conversion value for a previous Series program to a new Series program is half. For example, if you have 100 Series 1 trophies in your currency bucket, then they will convert to 50 Series 2 trophies in your currency bucket when the new Series Update launches.
Also, this year, there has been a change to how Limited Time (LTD) player items work in game. With each Series update, the LTD player items in the previous Series will be available in packs as non-LTDs. The key changes you will see on the non-LTD player items are as follows:
- The player item artwork will have a different border and stamp, but the LTD icon will be removed
- The player item will no longer quicksell for 250,000 coins but quicksell for the appropriate amount of training based on the player items Overall (OVR)
The following list of LTD player items from Series 1 will be available in packs at the start of the Series 2 update:
- Kellen Winslow
- Willie Lanier
- Ray Guy
- Jan Stenerud
- John Randle
- Dan Dierdorf
- Eddie Jackson
- Christian McCaffrey
- Desmond Trufant
- Davante Adams
- Cameron Jordan
- Philip Rivers
Madden Ultimate Team 10
- Bo Jackson
- Patrick Willis
- Michael Vick
Madden 20 update 1.13 changelog
- Colts WR TY Hilton has been upgraded to a Superstar X-Factor to replace former Colts QB Andrew Luck, who recently retired. Here’s a quick breakdown of TY Hilton’s abilities:
- RAC ‘em Up – When in the zone, wins RAC catches vs. single coverage
- Double Move Elite – Higher chance of success when running double-move routes
- Route Technician – Quicker cuts while running routes
- DEV NOTE: These X-Factor updates will only impact franchises created after today’s update when using the ‘Custom Roster’ option when creating the league; these changes will not impact existing Franchises.
- General stability and connectivity improvements
- Fixed issues with the ‘Backfield Master,’ ‘Backfield Mismatch,’ and ‘Matchup Nightmare” abilities
- Fixed a QB Scramble bug when hot routing on PA Zone Fake Jet
- DEV NOTE: In our previous title update, we mentioned that we fixed a similar issue. There were two cases that caused the QB to enter a bad state, and the previous update only fixed one of those cases. This will fix the other known case, which is specific to the PA Zone Fake Jet set-up.
Madden Ultimate Team Updates
- Fixed an issue causing unreadable text to appear in the ‘Seasons Progress’ bar after losing a MUT Seasons game
- Fixed an issue causing the Mission List to be cut off when having too many items present in the MUT Hub
- General stability improvements
- Addresses an issue where the first controller input on the play call screen is sometimes ignored.
- Madden 20 patch 1.13 audio improvements.
- Multiplayer improvements.
- Fixed crashing and freezing/lag issues with Madden 20 patch 1.13.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Madden 20 update 1.13 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.