Lost Judgment update 1.02 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Lost Judgment patch notes, the latest update added support for Intel XeSS, FSR2.1 Native quality and more. Additionally, Lost Judgment patch 1.02 also includes general gameplay fixes.
Previously, a major Lost Judgment update 1.01 added various fixes and tweaks. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing problems with the game.
Today’s Lost Judgment patch 1.02 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Lost Judgment PC Patch Notes – October 4, 2022
- Support added for Intel XeSS.
- Addition of FSR2.1 Native quality.
*Native works only when it has the same drawing resolution, adopting only the FSR2.1 Anti-aliasing effect .
- Fixed an issue where a black screen would display when playing Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown.
- Fixed an issue with VSync set to ON that caused instability with higher frame rates.
- Improved boot-up stability.
- Patch version description on title screen and smart phone menu have been updated to reflect the correct version.
- Miscellaneous additional fixes.
Download free Lost Judgment update 1.02 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.