Lost Ember update 1.21 is now rolling out for PS4 players. According to the official Lost Ember version 1.21 changelog, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Lost Ember patch 1.21 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Lost Ember version 1.21 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Lost Ember Update Version 1.21 Patch Details
- fixed a crash that could happen when trying to start the game
- fixed a crash at the end of chapter 4
- fixed some menu crashes
- fixed bug that would change the resolution after applying certain video settings
- fixed some issues with the “Customize Controls” screen
- fixed bug that allowed falling through the floor as an armadillo
- improved LODs (and with that the look on lower end hardware) on some objects
- fixed some smaller issues with animal AI systems (especially some issues with swarms of birds and fish)
- some localization fixes
- and some other smaller stuff here and there
Lost Ember update 1.21 is now available for download.