Loop Odyssey update is now available to download on PC. According to the official Loop Odyssey patch notes, the latest update brings various fixes and changes to the game.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Loop Odyssey version will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Loop Odyssey Patch Notes – December 16, 2021
- Fixed : Firebats can be fought after their death to gain infinite spirit control
- Fixed : Mana sword forgings are more powerful than intended
- Fixed : Action list buttons overlap sligtly with one another, especially in higher resolutions
- Fixed : Endings are being rewarded through steam achievements, but not in the end-game screen, even in a run that gets them
- Fixed : Time slug is not disappearing after pickup
- Fixed : Chancellor’s ghost appears before the buff to see ghosts