Loop Odyssey update is now available to download on PC. According to the official Loop Odyssey patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Loop Odyssey version will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Loop Odyssey Patch Notes – December 16, 2021
- Huge performance update for scrolling through action lists
- Added loop counter on the end screen
- Fixed : Pausing sometimes freezes the loop
- Fixed : Hydra fight log not showing xp gains
- Fixed : “Follow player” button not unlocking
- Fixed : Ending unlock screen not stopping in the middle of the screen
- Fixed : Moving through the gate consumes the key even if the gate was already open
- Fixed : Scarecrows should show how many uses left they have
- Fixed : Firefly graphic not updating properly