Longvinter update 1.0.5 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Longvinter patch notes, the latest update added various changes and improvements. Apart from this, today’s Longvinter patch 1.0.5 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added a long list of quality of life changes and fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still facing various issues with the game. Today’s Longvinter update 1.0.5 will fix a few of these issues.
Longvinter Patch 1.05 Notes – May 5, 2022
- Fixed the turret bug where they would shoot their owner while aiming down a gun
- Fixed the melee exploit
- Added “a share house with team” button in the workbench menu
- Made admin log events do line break instead of overflow
- Fixed a crash that was caused by discord not running on a machine
- Linux now enabled for EAC
- Achievements are now re-enabled
- Fixed energy drink exploit
- Fixed the vendor window opening twice bug
- Servers are now sorted by region in the server browser
- You can now also search servers by a tag if you created a custom one and want to find it quicker, check out the server documentation on how to add a tag to your server
- Changed tarp price from 5 -> 40 mk and made it from common to rare
- Decreased the Planter Box price by 30%
- Added an engine model next to the houses that have upgraded the Electrical Engine from their house upgrade menu
- Ping is currently still not available in the server browser
- Continue button does not sometimes work correctly. It may throw you to the wrong server
- You cannot join the server that is run by the same machine running the game
Download free Longvinter patch 1.0.5 on PC(Steam).