Lonely Mountains Downhill update 1.22 is now available to download on PC (Steam) and PS4. According to the official Lonely Mountains Downhill patch notes, the latest update addressed various bug and issues. Apart from this, Lonely Mountains Downhill patch 1.22 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a minor update was with tweaks and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s Lonely Mountains Downhill patch 1.22 will fix a few of these issues.
Lonely Mountains Downhill patch notes – Dec 22, 2021
- Fixed startup issue for Mac version
- Fixed login problem for new players
- Fixed season leaderboards not being shown
- Fixed error when switching from Mount Riley Trail 5 to another trail in the regular leaderboards
- Fixed missing rewards from previous seasons
- Fixed water reflection around the 2nd checkpoint of new DLC
- Season Result Pop Up now shows the correct season name.
- Improvement: Better guidance to checkpoint for daily rides on Sierra Rivera’s Hell’s Spire.
- Improvement: Removed obstacles in front of the checkpoint for daily rides on Sierra Rivera’s Hell’s Spire.
- Improvement: Adjusted checkpoint for daily rides on Mount Riley’s Fivefinger Lake.
- Improvement: Slightly better performance on new DLC trail due to rebaked occlusion culling.
Download free Lonely Mountains Downhill update 1.22 on PC (Steam).