[League of Legends] LOL patch 13.5 notes are now available for players. According to the official lol 13.5 patch notes, the latest update focused on large quality of life system changes. Apart from this, lol update 13.5 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update nerfed the staple frontliners (Ivern, Jax, Volibear), continuing to adjust Radiant Items, and making 3-star 4-costs feel as dangerous as they should be. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues with online gameplay. Today’s LOL update 13.5 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
[League of Legends] LOL 13.5 Patch Notes – March 7, 2023
- Don’t beat a dead horse: H4ckerr!m is now untargetable on away boards
- Hackers should no longer target untargetable units
- Jax with Spellslinger now properly gets his empowered attacks
- No more participation awards: Items can no longer be equipped on cheering mascots
- Gadgeteen Crest and Crown will no longer be offered outside of 2-1 if you aren’t playing Gadgeteen
- They See Me Rolling (Nunu Carry Augment) now grants the correct amount of AP.
- Melee Pranksters will now not move towards corner hexes when Prankster is triggered and they are surrounded by other units
- 3-star Urgot’s Undertow Magic Damage % is now set correctly at 75%
- Fixed a bug where some ADMIN gold drop percentages were too high
- Fixed a bug where Rascal’s Gloves could be equipped on a unit already holding items
- Fixed a bug where Vi’s Armor shred amount was not reflecting her tooltip numbers
- Added text specifying the damage type on the tooltip for Ekko, Lux, and Lulu’s abilities
- 2-star Leona now deals the proper amount of damage to secondary targets
- Nunu is now untargetable when affected by Zephyr
- Jinx should no longer fail to stun adjacent targets if her primary target is too large
- Fixed visual bug where Miss Fortune’s Bunny Mercenary Augment shield visual was not removed at the end of the effect
- Fixed a bug where Urgot was not benefiting from Fiora’s Vitality of the Ox Augment
- Fixed a bug where Aurelion Sol’s meteors with Extinction Event did not visually appear larger
- Fixed various minor text bugs.
- Shroud of Even-Stillerness (Gadgeteen Shroud of Stillness) now correctly grants 250 Health
Download free lol update 13.5.