[League of Legends] LOL patch 13.1 notes are now available for players. According to the official lol 13.1 patch notes, the latest update brings adjustments to Augment distribution, Champions, Hero Augments, Items, and more Apart from this, lol update 13.1 also brings changes to Aurelion Sol, Double Up improvements, and more.
Previously, a big update nerfed the staple frontliners (Ivern, Jax, Volibear), continuing to adjust Radiant Items, and making 3-star 4-costs feel as dangerous as they should be. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues with online gameplay. Today’s LOL update 13.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
[League of Legends] LOL 13.1 Patch Notes – January 26, 2023
- More invigorating than you thought: Lee Sin Invigorate Hero Augment tooltip updated to correctly state that your units gain Attack Speed when receiving any shield, not specifically Lee Sin’s. Behavior is unchanged.
- Blue Buff will no longer refund mana multiple times in specific situations
- Taliyah Be the Stone Augment now works on ghost armies
- Viego Partners in Crime Augment now works on ghost armies
- Defenders will no longer taunt enemies already attacking Defenders at the start of combat
- Poser: Lee Sin will no longer t-pose if he dies while casting his spell
- Clear mind no longer treats Anvils as champions
- Hacker, Hecarim riders, should no longer switch combat targets while their target is alive
- ADMIN Tooltip Correction: “On kill” tooltips have been changed to properly reflect that the bonus is being given to the killer
- Two Vel’Koz casting on the same unit should no longer fizzle the first to cast
- Urgot tooltip fixed to clarify Attack Speed modifier.
- Lucky Gloves now grants Nilah tank items
- Lucky Gloves will not grant Fiddlesticks Mana items
- Lucky Gloves no longer grants Kai’Sa AD items
- Bloodthirster shield now correctly procs once when multiple Bloodthirsters are equipped (triggered shields still stack)
- Sivir no longer pauses while waiting for her pizzas to be delivered to her allies
- LaserCorps drones no longer benefit from damage increasing items, such as Giant Slayer.
- Fixed a bug with Underground that allowed for an exploitative advantage
- Fixed a bug where one of the Underground 4 Heist payouts offered less value than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Bel’Veth would visually register attacks as critical strikes when they were not.
Download free lol update 13.1.