Little Nightmares 2 update 1.05 will soon roll out on PS4. According to Little Nightmares 2 1.05 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements and fixes. Besides, Little Nightmares 2 patch version 1.05 also includes general stability and performance improvements on all platforms.
Recently, a big update is released with various bug fixes and changes.
Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Little Nightmares 2 1.05 will fix a few of these issues. Read Little Nightmares 2 patch notes details below.
Little Nightmares 2 Patch 1.05 Notes
- Fixed a bug where televisions would not respond to the remote if the player happened to die just as they touched the screen.
- Blocked a level escape (fall through the world) behind the collapsing ceiling scene.
- Adjusted rubble that allowed the player to reach a door handle without Six’s help.
- Adjusted checkpoint trigger for the cooperative clothesline puzzle so the player cannot skip the puzzle by dying.
- Fixed a bug where Viewers were being de-spawned in the street if the player backtracked after solving the electric water puzzle in the shopping area.
- Extended grabbable surface around the backside of a TV so that it is less frustrating to climb up it.
Download free Little Nightmares 2 update 1.05 on Sony PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.