Liftoff game update 1.4.2 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Liftoff patch notes, the latest update added a series of fixes to smooth out the game experience. Apart from this, today’s Liftoff patch 1.4.2 also includes various fixes and changes.
Previously, a major update added quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game.
Read more details below.
What is new in Liftoff 1.4.2 Patch Notes? – January 17, 2022
- Fixed: rooms disappearing in the lobby.
- Fixed: Liftoff-logo hanging in infinite race when no bots/ghosts are flying with you.
- Fixed: Night Fever skins not loading in the drone editor.
- Fixed: Soupape V2 antenna weight.
- Fixed: uncolorable skins having custom colors applied anyway.
- Optimized: removed entities in the game code that could cause CPU spikes.
- Fixed: changing flight mode is now saved between drone resets.
- Fixed: foodstands in the Short Circuit environment don’t pop anymore.
- Fixed: the Bluecheese paddock in the Short Circuit environment has its visuals restored.
- Fixed: the button assignment popup now shows the current action being re-assigned again.
- Fixed: some errors in the French translations.
- Removed: the white bar in the multiplayer ranking bar, which visually separates in-game players from players in the lobby, has been removed.
- Fixed: the multiplayer chat did not hiding with the rest of the UI when pressing F1.
- Fixed: the battery now doesn’t drain anymore before the start of a race, while waiting for others to start.
- Fixed: issue with multiplayer classic and dropout race not progressing as expected.
- Fixed: the multiplayer ‘disconnect’ issue where this would happen after a (long) loading time.
Download free Liftoff patch 1.4.2 from Steam.