Lemnis Gate update 1.02 (1.002.000) is now rolling out on PS4 and PS5. According to the official Lemnis Gate version 1.02 patch notes, the latest update addressing various changes and tweaks. Additionally, Lemnis Gate patch 1.02 (1.002) also includes general gameplay fixes.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, players are experiencing problems with the game.
Today’s Lemnis Gate patch 1.02 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Lemnis Gate 1.02 Patch Notes (1.002)
- Fixed an issue with KARL’s weapon after placinga Protection Orb
- Fixed an issue when aiming with Rush after usingthe Kinetic Booster ability at the start of a match
- Fixed an issue where the Recon Drone couldbecome twisted at an angle with the rotation ofthe rotors being upside down
- Fixed an animationissue when aiming down sights with Striker whilst jumping, which caused the
- barrel of the gun to be visible in the scope
- Fixed ananimation issue with Kapitan aiming down sights and firing in the air, causing
- the view to flicker
- Updated the prompt shown on completing the TimeLoop Simulation to give the clearer options of “Go to Training
- Facility” or “Continue”
- Friends are now organised by online and offline,as well as alphabetical order.
- General stability improvements
- Tuned both the speed and gravity applied to theshield projectile of KARL’s Projection Orb for easier deployment
- Push to Talk feature has beenadded, which is accessible through the Audio Settings and allows players to
- choose how they want to communicate via Voice Chat; either Open Mic or Push To Talk
- Open Mic (Voice Chat Mode)and Team Only (Voice Chat) are now the default settings for Voice Chat
- An Open Mic Sensitivityoption has been added, which adjusts the mic sensitivity when Open Mic is
- In Training, the mouse sensitivity setting nolonger affects the Operative selection ‘wheel’
- Fixed a few key rebinding issues where it waspossible to get into a state where you could no longer select your operative
- No longer able to unbind the ‘Hold To Select Operative’control, since Grenade/Ability can no longer be bound with mouse buttons
- No longer unable to unbind the ‘Hold To SelectOperative’ control using other rebinding methods (most notably unbinding both Aim and Grenade/Ability)
- Fixed an area in ‘The Arbor’where you could see and shoot through a rock formation
- Adjusted some erroneous grassassets and terrain in ‘The Arbor’ to lay flat and naturally
Download free Lemnis Gate version 1.02 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.