Legion TD 2 update is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Legion TD 2 game patch notes, the latest update brings various fixes and gameplay improvements to the game.
Previously, a minor update was with tweaks and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s Legion TD 2 Multiplayer Tower Defense patch will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Legion TD 2 patch notes?
Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed a bug where units would stutter/jump/rubberband across the screen when there were ~800+ units in the game
- Fixed a rare case where a player would get stuck on the Ready Players popup before entering the loading screen
- Fixed a rare case where a player would be unable to build fighters
- Fixed a display-only bug where Essence/Premium Essence was displayed incorrectly after making a purchase, then finishing a game
- Fixed a bug where restoring default options would break the UI
- Various infrastructure fixes
- Profiles: In the Game Stats tab, added a new dropdown: Builder Stats, which displays your stats with each Mastermind playstyle/legion type. Note that these stats do not contain data before this patch.
- Profiles: In the Match History tab, you can now see which mastermind playstyle/legion you picked.
- Tutorial: In some missions, units attack faster than normal to speed things up
- Season Goals: Fixed a rare case where a player would be mistakenly shown a message that they unlocked Water Spirit Nekomata after only achieving the first season goal
- Season Goals: Fixed a bug where achieving the exact rating needed for a season goal didn’t unlock the goal
- Graphics: Fixed a bug on lowest graphics settings where projectiles would disappear when zoomed very far out
- Tooltips: Fixed Adapt tooltip for Devilfish/Seraphin
- Menu Backgrounds: Fixed a bug where changing menu backgrounds would sometimes play the last played special theme music
- Shop: Fixed a bug where finding a matchmade game while in the middle of buying a card from the Card Trader would lock up some parts of the UI
- Gold From Leaks: Fixed some cases where a player was mistakenly marked as an eco player, which resulted in not receiving the correct bounty from leaks
- Sell: Fixed a bug where selling certain fighters (like Grarl) would round 0.50 down instead of rounding up when computing the refund. So Grarl, for example, will now sell for 131 gold instead of 130 (145*0.9 = 130.5)
- Sacred Steed/Pegasus: Fixed a bug where it wouldn’t cast its self buff if a full-mana Firelord/Fenix was nearby as the only nearby mana user
– Income +10 → +9
– Income after wave 10: -43 → -40
Win rate: 56% (#1)
Pick rate: High (#4)
– Income after wave 10: +43 → +40
Win rate: 53% (#2)
Pick rate: High (#3)
– Rerolling now costs 1 income
Win rate: 52% (#3)
Pick rate: Very high (#1)
Download free Legion TD 2 update on PC (Steam).