Legion TD 2 update details released for PC (Steam) players. According to the official Legion TD 2 game patch notes, the latest update brings the addition of Accept/Decline buttons to prevent accidental game joins, along with various improvements and bug fixes.
Previously, a minor update was with tweaks and fixes. Unfortunately, players have been experiencing issues with the game since the last patch. Today’s Legion TD 2 Multiplayer Tower Defense patch 10.02.4 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Legion TD 2 Update Patch Notes – July 18, 2023
- Added Accept/Decline buttons to the Match Found popup. This was an often-requested feature to prevent players accidentally joining games they didn’t intend to. You can easily switch back to the old “Auto Accept” behavior in Options –> Interface.
- Players who are server-muted, but also on your friends list, are now no longer muted by default
- Fixed a bug where Quest progress would be reset for players who received an Inbox message
- Fixed a long-standing bug where profile playstyle graphs were incorrectly rendered for non-English languages
- Fixed a bug where Play Again didn’t work for some Play vs. AI queues
- Fixed a couple minor localization issues
- Fixed a bug where the first few seconds of the game’s startup music ignored your volume settings
- Fixed a case where the Randomize Background setting did not work correctly (thanks Irydion!)
- Fixed a bug where gold cost tooltips were incorrect after playing a Weekly Challenge, then playing a regular game afterwards
- Treant stacks are now loaded properly in -load builds
Download free Legion TD 2 update on PC (Steam).