Legend Bowl update is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Legend Bowl patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements and gameplay optimizations.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Legend Bowl patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Legend Bowl Patch Notes – November 2, 2021
- Fixed issue where touchdown wouldn’t count when ball was caught near the out of bounds lines.
- Fixed issue where defender dives when the snap occurs.
- Fixed issue where game would soft crash after a field goal and two minute warning pop up.
- Kickers are now excluded from being injured as there’s no way to substitute them at the moment.
- Pre-snap controls no longer work while ball is being snapped.
- Strength attribute weight increased on blocking battles.
- Fixed location of player icons on play calling screens.
- New gameplay setting “Co-op Defense” that controls whether or not you want the second gamepad to control defensive play calling when playing co-op games.
- Removed confetti to increase performance on touchdown celebrations.
- Added gamepad control to all connected gamepads across all screens so any user has input control as needed.
- New “Coach Mode” label displays on Team Select screen when the setting is turned ON so players know when they are in this mode before starting a match.
- Game window border removed.
- Game window is now draggable.
- Game window full screen mode allows for clicking away from game without game window losing focus.