League of Legends update 11.12 is now available to download. According to the League of Legends patch notes, the latest update brings changes to weapon combinations and nerfs to Pro outliers (Renekton, Kai’Sa).
Previously, a big update was released with various quality of life improvements and changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues with online gameplay. Today’s LOL patch 11.12 will fix a few of these issues.
League of Legends Update 11.12 Patch Notes
- Recolored Traditional Karma’s ability VFX
- Battlecast Skarner’s VO when he purchases Frostfire Gauntlet has been restored
- Fixed Warden’s Mail and Randuin’s Omen’s tooltips to properly count blocked damage from their Rock Solid passives
- Black Cleaver now properly appears in the Movement tab of the in-game shop
- Gragas’ W – Drunken Rage now properly triggers Manaflow Band and Tear of the Goddess
- Poppy’s W – Steadfast Presence now properly works against Stridebreaker’s Halting Slash passive
- Trundle’s Passive – King’s Tribute no longer triggers if he’s near Baron Nashor a few seconds after it spawns
- Dead allies can no longer stack Demolish with the player against the same turret
TEAMFIGHT TACTICS11.12 Patch Notes
- Reforger: Use to reroll items into other items of the same evil/vanilla variant and same tier (completed/uncompleted as well as emblems).
- It’s unnatural: Force of Nature and Force of Darkness cannot be rerolled.
- Magnetic Remover: Use to remove items equipped to a champion.
- 3-2 Armory (Changed): 2 Regular Components ⇒ 1 Shadow, 1 Regular
- 4-2 Armory (Removed): Removing the 4-2 Armory to prevent against forcing builds and an overabundance of items.
- Armory Frequency: Starting on Stage 4, the Second Round of each Stage (4-2, 5-2, 6-2, etc.) has a chance to have an additional Armory. These will have a variety of options including: Consumables (Reforger, Neeko’s, Magnetic Remover, and Loaded Dice), Spatulas, Item Components (Bow, Sword, etc.), Combined Items (Bloodthirster, Riskthirster, etc.), and Emblems (Completed Spatula Items).
- Later stage drops are more powerful. A Stage 6+ Armory will no longer offer item components, and later Stage armories can offer Emblems for traits that you are playing.
- Hyper Roll Armory: A bonus Armory can appear on 5-2, 7-2, 9-2, etc.
- Hyper Roll Basic Armory rounds have been shuffled slightly to accommodate the newly stocked Armory.
Critical Strike Damage
- Base Critical Strike Damage: 150% ⇒ 130%
- Dragonslayer 6: Now offers Dragonslayers 140 Ability Power and teammates 100 Ability Power
- Ironclad 4: Allies gain 180 Armor
- Renewer 6: Renewers Heal for 10% of their maximum Health each second, and at full Health, they restore 10% of their Mana instead.
- Revenant 4: Revenants will revive with 75% of max Health.
- Spellweaver 6: Spellweavers have 80 increased Ability Power and are granted an additional 8 Ability Power Per Cast, stacking up to 10 times.
- Skirmisher 9: Skirmishers gain a shield equal to 60% of their max Health at the start of combat, and 10 bonus Attack Damage per second.
- Cavalier Damage Reduction: Damage Reduction: 20/30/35% ⇒ 20/25/30%
- The Monstrosity now stops charging after slamming into two targets.
- The Monstrosity now removes Attack Speed Slows and AD Reduction effects when he casts his spell.
- Monstrosity Armor/Magic Resist: 40/50/60 ⇒ 40/60/75
- Monstrosity Attack Damage: 100/160/220 ⇒ 90/150/200
- Monstrosity Bonus AD: 10/16/22 ⇒ 9/15/20
- Dawnbringer Bonus Damage: 10% ⇒ 12%
- Redeemed Armor/ Magic Resist/ Ability Power: 30/50/70 ⇒ 30/60/90
- Skirmisher Max Health Shield: 20/40/60% ⇒ 25/40/60%
- Lissandra 1000 Daggers Primary Damage: 250/300/400 ⇒ 280/330/450
- Lissandra 1000 Daggers Secondary Damage: 125/150/200 ⇒ 140/165/225
- Vayne Silver Bolts Damage: 65/90/140 ⇒ 70/100/140
- Vladimir Max Mana Buff: 0/85 ⇒ 0/80
- Brand Mana Lock after casting: 1 ⇒ 1.5 seconds
- Hecarim Spirit of Dread now correctly scales with Ability Power
- Hecarim Spirit of Dread Damage: 450/600/1200 ⇒ 250/350/500
- Hecarim Spirit of Dread Healing: 300/400/800 ⇒ 250/350/500
- LeBlanc Ethereal Chain Damage: 200/250/500 ⇒ 100/150/250
- LeBlanc Ethereal Chain Stun Duration: 2 ⇒ 1.5/2/2.5 seconds
- LeBlanc Health: 550 ⇒ 600
- Nautilus Attack Damage: 65 ⇒ 80
- Nautilus Anchor Slam Damage: 150/250/700 ⇒ 200/300/750
- Sejuani Attack Damage: 45 ⇒ 65
- Thresh Attack Damage: 55 ⇒ 75
- Katarina Sinister Blade Primary Damage: 200/250/450 ⇒ 200/250/420
- Katarina Sinister Blade Secondary Damage: 100/125/225 ⇒ 100/125/210
- Riven Blade of the Dawn Attack Damage Bonus: 90/100/150% ⇒ 90/100/130%
- Riven Attack Damage: 90 ⇒ 85
- Nunu Max Mana Nerf: 0/70 ⇒ 0/75
- Zyra Max Mana Buff: 60/120 ⇒ 40/100
- Zyra Grasping Roots Damage: 250/350/700 ⇒ 200/325/700
- Aphelios Max Mana Buff: 0/100 ⇒ 0/90
- Jax Empowered Strike Bonus Attack Speed: 20/25/60% ⇒ 30/35/100%
- Karma Mana Lock: 1.25 ⇒ 1.5 seconds.
- Karma Max Mana Buff: 0/60 ⇒ 0/50
- Karma Mana Reduction Per Cast: 20/20/40 ⇒ 15/15/30
- Karma Soulflare Damage: 200/250/600 ⇒ 240/300/700
- Vel’koz Attack Speed: 0.65 ⇒ 0.75
- Kayle Divine Ascent 3rd Ascension Attacks per Immunity: 7 ⇒ 10
- Archangel’s Staff Mana Ratio: 40% ⇒ 45%
- Archdemon’s Staff of Immortality Mana Ratio: 350% ⇒ 400%
- Bloodthirster Lifesteal: 40% ⇒ 33%
- Riskthirster Self Damage: 33% ⇒ 25% of max Health
- Hand of Justice Attack Damage and Ability Power: 40 ⇒ 45
- Ionic Spark Magic Resist Shred: 40% ⇒ 50%
- Sacrificial Gauntlet Self Damage: 15% of max Health ⇒ 100% of max Mana multiplied by Star Level
- Titan’s Revenge Damage: 25% ⇒ 20% of pre-mitigation damage taken
- Vengeful Trap Claw has been renamed to Banshee’s Claw
- Brand’s cast no longer counts twice towards on-cast effects such as Archangel’s Staff and Shadow Jeweled Gauntlet
- Hecarim’s Spirit of Dread now correctly scales with Ability Power
- Vel’Koz will now find a new target for his Lifeform Disintegration Ray if his current target becomes untargetable (Guardian Angel, Revenant)
- Stick em with the pointy end: Pantheon will now face his new combat target with Aegis Assault if his current target becomes untargetable (Guardian Angel, Revenant)
- Damage ticks from Pantheon’s Aegis Assault can now properly critically strike and be dodged
- re-Steeling the credit: Rell is now properly credited for her shielding in the Shields & Healing chart
- No longer chasing thunder: Units should no longer attempt to chase Kennen if he dashes very far away
- Fixed a rare Kindred bug where Wolf would get stuck in Lamb