Laser League update v1.2 is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The new update comes with the 7 new leaderboard types and “Weekly Leaderboard” section. In addition, the new update also added various bug fixes and changes. An issue causing Ghost to not receive multiple “Evader” awards when done successfully is now addressed. Apart from this, the new patch also improved the functionality of the Ghost “traverse through lasers” count statistic. Check out more details below.
– Added 7 new Leaderboard types
– Added the “Weekly Leaderboard” section
– Timings rebalance for all classes
Notable bug fixes
– Improved on an issue allowing players to move before the countdown finished
– Fixed a minor issue causing Ghost to not receive multiple “Evader” awards when done successfully
– Fixed an edge case in which the surround scoreboard can disappear for a point
– Fixed an issue causing laser gaps to not appear during Replays
– Fixed an issue preventing the unlock of “The Real Laser Lord” Achievement (PC/Xbox One)
– Improved the functionality of the Ghost “traverse through lasers” count statistic
– Fixed an issue causing “Survivor” statistics to cap at a certain number
– Fixed an issue causing “Revive” statistics/Mastery progress to be registered more than once
– Fixed an issue allowing Class/Modifier to be changed while already “Readied Up”
– Minor update to the Leaderboard UI
– Fixed an issue with turning voice chat on/off in the menu while already in a match (PS4/Xbox One)
– Fixed an issue with the localisation for the “Devious” XP award
– Fixed an issue causing the 5th Mastery Rank unlocks to be presented after every match
– Fixed an inconsistent Blade Mastery Challenge name
– Fixed a minor UI issue regarding MVP at End-of-Round Class change
– Fixed a minor UI issue regarding spacing between larger letters
– Fixed minor localisation issues.
Laser League update v1.2 is now available for download.