A new Labyrinthine update released on PC. According to the official Labyrinthine patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Labyrinthine patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Labyrinthine Patch Notes – December 16, 2021
- New “scare” sounds when killed by monsters
- Improvements to generation, including randomised start and end pieces
- Faster map generation
- Limits on the amount of large/giant maps
- Improvements to hiding in hedges
- Smoother camera movement
- Several bug fixes (including the revive icon being on screen constantly!)