A new KurtzPel update (November 30, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official KurtzPel patch notes, the latest update added a new Christmas theme, karma balancing, and more.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s KurtzPel patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
KurtzPel Patch Notes – November 30, 2021
Eltheca Christmas Theme
Eltheca will be changed to a Christmas theme. Get in the holiday spirit for December.
2. Karma Balance
- Reduced maximum Leap distance by 25%
- Reduced Leap’s AOE radius by 20%
- Reduced Stun Hit’s time window for follow up attack by 50%
- Corrected AOE radius of Stun Hit to not affect enemies behind affected target
- Reduced forward distance of the second hit of Stun Hit by 56%
Dance of Wind
- Reduced number of projectiles from Salvo Arrows from 7 to 5
- Cannot use second jump after using Lightning Ambush, Flame Strike, Lightning Drop, or Dimension Slash while in the air
- Reduced forward distance covered by using LMB [RMB-RMB-RMB] and Dash [RMB-RMB-RMB] by 26%
3. Result Screen Improvements
New categories have been added to the scores in the result screen for each mode. A new method of selecting the star player of each match has been implemented based on performance in each category.
<Result Screen_Capture The Flag>
4. Added in-game Recording feature (Bandicam)
Record in-game video without the need for a third-party application by pressing default hotkey (Alt + Home) to start recording. This feature can be customized in various settings and the recorded video can be used freely.