KurtzPe update is now available to download on PC. According to the official KurtzPe patch notes, the latest update brings balancing, fixes, and more.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s KurtzPe version will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
KurtzPe Patch Notes – October 26, 2021
Increased base Stamina by 20%
Rage Skill Damage Adjustments
Reduced stamina cost of aerial attacks by 10%
- Fixed the issue where the shortcut for Progression System was fixed to ‘H’ key
- Fixed the bug where some characters were not able to equip the Basic Profile
- Fixed the issue where some profiles and titles rewarded as part of completing collections were listed in the wrong order
- Fixed the issue in Eltheca Quests for Your Preference 1 – 3, where the quests could not be completed even if all the requirements were met to complete them
- Fixed the bugs where some of the Progression Level Quests could not be completed (for Lv7, LV9, Lv11, Lv13, Lv15)
- Fixed the bug where Progression Levels were completely reset if all characters within an account were deleted